sleepydog

The Leash Of My Troubles

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

still waters run deep

Wail, I'm feelin' a little betr. Kyo took me to da vets almost two weeks ago, an' dey said my kidneys is failin' cuz I'm an old dog. You shudda seen Kyo. He gots perty upset. I gess he's usta havin me around.

So eber day Kyo puts me up onna table an' pokes a sharp needle in my back and water runs in. I let him do it, cuz he asks nice an it makes me feel betr.

Yesterday we went onna trip in our pickup truck, to a whole nuther town I never been to before. We met a really nice lady who listened to my innerds and poked me with weely little needles and petted me a lot. I liked her. I hope I gets ta see her again.

Anyway, I'm not frowin' up an' I like my food and I'm spendin lots of time with my friend Kyo. Today I gots a baf and Happy too. And here's a pitcher of me today when I got home from da baf and got onna table to gets my flooids. Dat guy in da pitcher is Dad.

Sniff ya later!